Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Frustrated

Trying to search for work has got to be one of the most frustrating things ever.  There aren't many "good" jobs out there and most don't pay what I need to survive.  Not only that, but I don't even know what I would like to do or where I would like to end up.

I think about moving constantly, but I don't know if that is the answer.  I fear if I do move I will miss the kids too much.  They have been a big part of my life for the past 8 years and I have seen them at least once a month since they were born, so for me to move far away and not be able to see them, I feel it would break my heart.

I know I can't base my decisions on other people, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't worry about them.  I would worry about how it would effect them if I move far away and couldn't see them as often.  It doesn't help that anyone I talk to about moving always asks me "what about the kids?"

Hopefully one of these days I will figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment